This course is all about Vector Design in Adobe Photoshop CC.
There are no requirements to enroll this course. You can start from novice to become a Master in Vector Design inside Adobe Photoshop CC.
In this course you will learn:
- What are the differences between Vectors and Rasters?
- What are the uses of Vectors?
- How to create and manage Grids and Guides inside Adobe Photoshop CC?
- How to create and manage basic Shapes? Including Rectangles, Rounded Rectangles, Ellipses, Polygons and Stars, Lines and Custom Shapes
- How to manage Fills and Strokes?
- How to work efficiency with Black Arrow and White Arrow tools?
- How to Manage Shapes using Live Shape Properties?
- How to create Masks and manage Masks Properties?
- How to create and manage Vector Masks?
- How to manage more shapes in one layer?
- How to Merge Shape Layers?
- How to Arrange Shapes?
- How to Align Shapes?
- What is the use of Align Edges Option?
- How to manage paths using Paths Panel?
- How to draw paths/shapes using the Pen Tool?
- How to get the best results from the Pen tool?
- How to work with the Freeform Pen tool?
- How to Add/Delete/convert Anchor points?
- How to create and Manage Custom Shapes?
And finally put all this knowledge in action and create:
- 3D Wallpaper
- Monocolor Logo
- Icon Sets
- Business Card
- 3D DVD Package
- Web Elements
- Santa Character
- Symmetrical Design
All from Scratch.
Have fun and enroll the course :)
Who this course is for:
- Students of Graphic Design, Web Design, UI Design and Illustration
- Anyone who wants to learn Vector Designing in Adobe System